Saturday, September 17, 2011

Congratulation to King Gie and Deniwati!



Newly Wedded on 17 September 2011!

If you're looking for an affordable yet luxurious and comfortable ride
on your wedding day, make sure you don't leave Edmund out from your
shortlisted rental services! From the first time we called him until finally
made our decision to engage his service,
somehow I knew we were in good hands :)

He was helpful to the extent I can let him liaise with our bridal,
all by himself, even when we agreed to meet at the bridal for the car-deco,
but then I had a last-minute change of schedule .
So I asked him whether he could proceed without me,
he gently said yes and told me to just relax and focus
for the following actual day!...what a relief...

On the actual day itself, he showed up early,
giving me ample time to prepare.
Also, before and throughout the entire process on actual day,
he was very helpful...

Edmund, Thank you for all the support and most importantly...
the ride on our big day :) We will certainly recommend you to others!
- King Gie & Deniwati

Sincerely wishes them a blessed and blissful marriage in their new chapter of their life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wealthy Affiliate University